At Freedom Cleaners, the health and safety of our clients and employees will always remain our top priority. We want to assure you that we are doing our due diligence with sanitizing and disinfecting services our company provides for our clients.
What we are doing:
- Our team uses CDC approved Shaklee Basic G disinfectant and RMR Botanical Thymol, a certified natural non toxic disinfectant to wipe down high touch areas such as doorknobs, light switches, faucets, counters, bathrooms, etc.
- All of our vacuums are certified with HEPA filters
- We refresh all mop pads, cleaning rags and gloves, as well as disinfect all equipment in between each service
- We also require any employees showing any symptoms of illness to remain home and we offer sick pay to those unable to work
- Our team is practicing good hygiene measures thorough hand washing of 20 seconds or more with soap and water upon entering and exiting each home, wearing gloves and not touching our eyes, face, or masks
- We will require all employees to wear a mask throughout the duration of your cleaning service until further notice
- We will open windows and/or doors as able, to provide fresh air
We will work with you to ensure the cleaning service you receive is exactly what you need. If you have any questions please let us know, we are here to help keep you and your family well.